In The Event of a Claim
Contact Our Office:
Regular Business Hours: 7am – 5:30pm
After Hours: 416-723-1159
24 Hour Claims Reporting Lines:
The Dominion – 1-800-661-5522
Travelers Canada – 1-800-661-5522
Intact Insurance – 1-866-464-2424
Aviva Canada – 1-800-590-5003
GTA Collision Reporting Centres
113 Toryork Drive, North York
Hours of Operations: 6:30am – 1:30am every day
39 Howden Road, Scarborough
Hours of operation: 6:30am – 1:30am every day
Other collision reporting centres in Ontario
Call 416-745-3301 or visit www.accsupport.com to locate the Collision Reporting Centre nearest to you
Ask Us – Answering Your Questions:
When accidents happen … knowing what to do, where to go, and who to call is essential. We can answer your specific questions: (416) 234-9980.
If I’m in an accident, what should I do?
- Check to be sure you and all passengers are safe and not injured
- Do not leave your vehicle if you are on a busy road or highway
- Call our office for assistance 416-234-9980
Call the police if:
- you are in an unsafe place
- someone is injured
- vehicle damage will exceed $1000
- vehicle is unsafe to drive
If it is safe for you to leave your vehicle:
- exchange insurance information with the other driver(s) and take the license plate of the other involved vehicles
- take photos of your car and the other damaged vehicles
What should I do if my car is not driveable?
- Regardless of the hour, ask the Tow Truck operator to tow your vehicle to the Collision Reporting Centre closest to your home (they should know the locations of these Centres – visit www.accsupport.com)
- Although tow truck operators may offer a rental vehicle, we recommend you wait until you are able to arrange a rental from one of the leading, well known rental agencies.
- Never hesitate to call our office for further direction. Accidents are ‘unnerving’ – we are here to help!